Thread: I'mBack
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 03:37 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Jwife22

I'm due June 3, 2010...I'm just about 3 months. It really is hard when I think that he's may not be there for the birth of his child and that brings me to tears but I know I have family and friends that love me and will be there for me when I need them.

He's at a meeting tonight. He called someone he knows who also goes to meetings and asked to go with them. He asked if he could call me after the meeting and I told him yes so we'll see what happens.

I have my first sonogram to hear the baby's heartbeat on Friday. He wants to go to it and I'm thinking I'll let him meet me in the parking lot. If he's clean and normal, he can go in with me, if he isn't, then he can leave. Otherwise, I'll just go by myself.

You know, it's amazing how much strength we can have when we really need it. Before I left, I thought I would be absolutely devastated about leaving and handling my pregnancy on my own but I'm really okay either way. Sure it hurts and I cry sometimes but I CAN get through this and I WILL be okay.