View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 02:25 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  
Astro
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
I've been out of the country for a couple weeks and out of the loop on SR Trish, but after reading most of this post and your thread about NA meetings, I can see that "it's happened again".

Maybe it will be different this time? All you can do is try something different, you know that doing the same thing over and over and getting the same results is insanity. I hope you'll pry your mind open a little further, maybe stay at those meetings until you get it and a miracle happens. If you don't, the alternative might be.....well I don't even want to think about that. What happens when dad and grams aren't around in years to come Trish, what then?

You're loved so much here Trish, you have to know that we really want the best for you, every time there's a glimmer of hope we cheer and cheer for you. If I could fill your pockets with even 1/10th of the gifts that I've been given just this year I'd gladly share them with you, cuz I can't imagine what this place (or Facebook) would be like without you.

I agree, just do what you gotta do, but please do it and stick with it. Second chances don't keep raining down on us, take one of them and hold on before it's too late.