View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 01:04 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  
Impurrfect

(((Trish))) - I'm sorry about the money at work. I've got to say this, though...had you stayed at work, remained the loyal, good-working employee that you've been all along, it probably wouldn't be an issue.

I've been one of the people in the cash register at work, when money is missing...EVERYONE knows my crack history, but they also know that the drawer has never, ever been short on me. Now, if I were to quit, or disappear? Yep, I'm going to be the number one suspect, just like you, because of our history.

The consequences are just going to get worse and worse, sweetie. You've always been able to find another job, you've always been able to come back to grams, you're family gets mad, but always eventually forgives you...what's going to happen if one of these "always's" doesn't happen? You keep doing this **** and that's what's gonna happen.

You know I love ya, and I care, SO MUCH, about you, but I'm frustrated and worried. I want you to be around for a long, long time and at the rate you're going, you're not. I don't want grams having to bury you or have to visit you in prison.

Do what you gotta do ((Trish))...I'm always here for you, okay?

Love, hugs, and prayers!!

Amy