View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 01:03 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
Aysha
Looking For Myself...Sober

The pain has been worse for some time now. But I guess not enough to make me want to make the necessary changes needed. This time has really affected me. The whole job thing and now being accused of stealing money I didnt take. That really bothers me. And I cant do anything about it.
And by me calling in and then wuitting just makes it that much worse.
But I need to stop thinking about it. Its done and there isnt anything I can do with that situation.
Now its just time to focus on never putting myself in that type of situation ever again.

I called back to the facility and they do not have a bed today. I have to call back in the morning.
My dad is letting me borrow the money to tow my van cause he couldnt get the wheels off to fix the tires.
I am really surprised he is helping but relieved too.
As long as I am willing to help myself he will be there for me.
And thats how it should be.
I am on my last chance. I have to do it 100% this time.
I have finally gotten to that point where I am done thinking for myself and resisting the help I need. No more dodging help that I dont agree with. And really how can I say that if I have never really even gave it a chance?
I need to stop being so hard headed.
Thx again everyone. Sorry for draggin this thread out. But it is helping me alot. I know I seem needy and clingy. I am sry but truth is that I am and this is the opnly place I can be safe and feel comfortable until I go inpatient.
You all already know how I feel about SR.
I am forever grateful for everyone here.