View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 11:13 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
NEOMARXIST

In-order to stop my cocaine/drug use i had to stop drinking. I am an alcoholic but once I took a drink then I was also a drug addict to all intents and purposes tbh. It is all one big package to me drinking/drugs/smoking, I had to stop drinking in-order to stop the other habits.

I could not feasibly not want to increase my alcoholic buzz once I took a drink and also cocaine enabled the alcoholic in me to be able to drink way more without passing out.

I am so glad i don't have to put myself through the abuse of all that on my body anymore. The facial pain I was suffering/still suffer from my 2 years of very heavy cocaine/booze binging was awfull. I could not stop once i had took a line I would keep going and going untill my nose was so blocked I couldn't physically take anymore. I can see how it leads to smoking/mainlining and I knew I had to get out while I still could. So I stopped drinking completely and I never have to worry about drugs as without the booze they don't really interest me.

Peace out. x