View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 03:39 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Aysha
Looking For Myself...Sober

I am from WPB. I am in NY now. I dont think they have those acts here like down there. Baker act and all that.
Even when a family member does get you baker acted or whatever they can only hole you 72 hrs..I think. The only way I could have gotten treatment was through drug court. And that would have put me in Drug Farm at the stockade.
But NY is different. I may look into that tonight.
I just got off the phone with the place I was in back in March and they said I have to be medically cleared in an ER first because I have been up doing drugs all night. So tomorrow. I am just going to have my dad go get the plates off the van and he can do whatever he wants with it and drop me off at the ER. They have a psych ward in the hospital I am going to. Been there a couple times already. And that one pushed for me to go across state for 6 mos treatment. But I didnt want to go because it was so far. I need to stop relying on my gram so much and just go do me.
I am so cried out right now. This was not suppose to be my life. I am sry for posting over and over. But I just need to talk. I hope that is ok.