Thread: I'mBack
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 10:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Jwife22

I'mBack

It's been a couple years since I've been here. I hope everyone's doing well. My situation is crap again.

After about 2 years clean, J has gotten hooked on Clonopin after two stressed induced psychotic episodes where he ended up in the hospital. The Clonopin was supposed to be a non-narcotic, non-addictive medicine. He's been hooked for about 8 months with a few clean periods in there.

I left him over a month ago and am staying at my parents house right now. I can't deal with it, I've been through it too many times to do it again and I don't have the energy.

I'm also pregnant and I have something more important to think about. I can't raise a child in that situation.

I told him he had one chance to get it right while I was gone before I filed for legal separation so I can get on medicade to have the baby. I don't talk to him because I don't want to hear the words without seeing the actions.

I'm just too darn tired to deal with it this time and now I know better so I left. I had to get myself OUT of the situation because I can't handle living with addiction.

I hate that he's doing this knowing a child is on the way but there's nothing I can do to change it. I've broken my worn copy of Co-dependent No More out again and am going through it again.