View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 04:09 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Goat
capra laeviculus

Originally Posted by Cubile75 View Post
NPR is the only radio I will listen to.... I'm serious, if it's not public radio, it's not on.

Does that make me feeble?

Mark
If you're feeble, then I'm feeble too. I have no tolerance for the trash that's on commercial radio.

My musical tastes have not changed, but when I was drinking my overall interest in music waned. This is kinda sad, because I have always lived and breathed music. From the time I woke up to the time I went to sleep and I even dreamed music at night.

My mom tells my I was quite a fusser as an infant, and the only way they could get me to shut up was by placing me in front of the stereo playing Bach or Black Sabbath.

So I guess I've been a metalhead since birth. My interests in metal are still along baroque lines. Lord Belial and Old Man's Child are my favorites. I listen to a lot of Nile, Moonspell, Dream Theater (ok, they have very little baroque influence, but there has to be an exception somewhere), and even a little Psycroptic and Cannibal Corpse thrown in for good measure. Yeah, so I guess I'm all over the map.

Hehe, that brings up an amusing story... When my oldest son was in kindergarten the teacher asked each student to bring in a CD with their favorite song. The teacher played each student's song on her stereo so they could hear the differences in people's tastes and stuff. Well, she did play my son's choice, but she played it very quietly so it wouldn't scare the other kids hehehehehe

Proud of my boys, I am.

-Goat