Thread: Food detox
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 12:11 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Bamboozle
I got nothin'

Oh...food was a big problem way before and during my alcohol time. I think that's why it's so hard....and I crashed and burned tonight. I was at work and I gave up and had some ice cream (along with all the other food I ate)...and then I grabbed three 'fun size' bars and downed those when I got home.

Everytime I've had blood work done they tell my my thyroid is fine. WTF? Something is going on...this isn't a simple matter of indulging just to indulge.

When I was put on Wellbutrin for depression, the first two weeks were fantastic. One of the side effects was that it cut my cravings down to near-zero...and my appetite was under control. I felt like a normal eater for once. Too bad the effects didn't last longer. Now I'm on an even higher dosage...but no wonderful side effects.

I don't know what to do. I feel hungry almost all the time...and I feel like I'm a prisoner of food. Even if I'm eating healthy things...things with protein and whatnot...it's never enough. WTF? I'm going to get blood drawn next week...at least they'll be able to tell me if I have diabetes or pre-diabetes.