View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 06:19 PM
  # 86 (permalink)  
WLDKATZ

yeah we were close no not going to the funerals tomarrow too much going on, they have had me in the hospital again, just too much **** going on, got out came home to a house with no heat yesterday, so Edward and I spent the night on the couch sleeping together ( closest we have been in months) one thing lead to another next thing you know it we're making love and fighting and making up all at once, we are working at it all and thanks:
Update on sister and her girlfriend, brother in law gave them a bottle of Jack Daniels, they each had 3 shots thats it no more, with the fact that they had both taken their xanax's for the day 2 @ night and1 in the am the JD was too much ,especialy with my sister also taking Methadone the same as mom and I for chronic pain, it caused them both to die. They arrested my brother in law. the prosecuting attorney is trying to get him for 2 counts of murder since he is the one who gave them the JD........we are all just praying on this end...........it is all that we can do! As for everything else there has been a short story,letter, posted around town about me, ppl are trying to raise money for me to have my surgery and medical care afterwords..........dddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppp pp breath......We are ALL just trying to hang in there. so how is everyone? we are holding on here! BTW it was a cheep fix, they just had to give Edward a thermostat and our heater worked again!

Yeah Unk we were........tooo much going on is all........Drs appointment again tomarrow though! But I am holding on ........As for me being stronger.....that isnt true........ God Just doesnt give us more than we can handle! He just has to quit counting on me so damn much! And Thanks and welcome to my threads......there are more out there!