Thread: Coffee
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 11:09 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  
NightStalker

I appreciate the input. I've switched over to green tea this afternoon. The information that Timebuster posted about exhausted adrenal glands may be the reason I'm always so tired nowadays. I always feel exhausted, and I find myself going to a 6pm meeting, then going straight home to bed. I'm often asleep by 8pm, then wake up typically around 2am. I usually watch a few minutes of TV, then go back to sleep until around 5am. During the day, even though I drink coffee and green tea constantly, I still can barely keep my eyes open. Very frustrating, considering I couldn't sleep at all the first week of not drinking.

I'm also eating LOADS of candy. We keep bowls of various candies around the office, and my waste can is FULL of emply wrappers. Snickers, Reece's Cups, Nerds, Butterfingers, Baby Ruths, Sweet Tarts, Skittles, etc.

It's very interesting to me how things change on their own when alcohol is taken out of the picture. It's almost like getting aquainted with a person I haven't seen in a long, long time. On the most part, I like it a lot.