Old 11-08-2009, 04:20 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
gneiss
Never settle.

Doing well. Kinda ticked off. I know I shouldn't let it get to me but last night I stopped at the convenience store and this girl I used to do drugs with was the cashier; she wasn't someone I liked being around and I only did drugs with her maybe two times. Honestly, if I'd known she was working there I would have gone somewhere else. Anyway, I guess she decided I was high. Later on she texted me and said she knows how I act when I'm high and she knows I'm doing drugs and she thinks I'm a big hypocrite because I quit hanging out with her due to her drug use. Truth be told, I haven't been perfect, it's been a bumpy road. But for her to tell me she knew I was doing meth (haven't touched it in 5 months... today!!!!! YAY for 5 months!!) based on what she arbitrarily decided.... oh it made me mad! I texted her back that she doesn't know what she's talking about and if she was going to accuse me like that she needed something to back it up. And not to talk to me again. Then I deleted her from my phone. So good riddance to her.

I still have to see her in class though. Argh.