Thread: Inspiration!!
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 12:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
NEOMARXIST

Inspiration!!

I need some inspiration from some people on SR as I am trying to gain some inspiration about sobriety by reading my previous posts etc and my diaries of my early days but I am struggling to really buyinto it all at the moment. Don't worry I ain't considering drinking but I recognise my thoughts and mood radically changing so i need to get onto it pronto.

I am not looking for "go to AA and do the steps" replies tbh as I am already fully aware of what the AA route entails very well and don't need to have it spelled out to me.

I am writing on SR, so some inspiration to kick me up the backside so to speak!haha!

I am feeling agitated and narked again. I have just looked and I am 4 calendar months to the day sober exactly. It would be pretty stupid to go back to my old ways TBH what with having made it this far. I don't want to deep-down but my mood is a little strange to say the least at the moment and I am becoming a little depressed with life and wondering if I have over reacted to my past behaviours and I know I could not control it but maybe I never really tried hard enough? I know I am starting to sound like all the 1000's of others who have been and gone over the months on SR!!hahaha.

Listening to Bob Marley at the moment to try to get some inspiration!

Thanks for letting me post and I apologise if my posts aren't all super-duper life is so great sober and I am so grateful for the fact I am an alcoholic/addict.

xxx