View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 01:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
firestorm090

Obstacles in the way

It's always something. He won't move, just lays there like he's king of the world and gets in the way of posting. Well, he moved so I can post now, but he's always watching, laying there watching my every move, like he's judging my actions and trying to figure out just what I'm up to. His name is Tigger, not my choice, and he's the new addition to the family. I wrote about him a couple weeks ago here, he took off, but came back after his first night on the town. He's a cat, about nine months old and I swear he just wants attention like I've never seen before, he gets on the keyboard and won't move, stubborn, I guess, just like me, so he feels right at home. Well, it's good to have a reason to come home, I have four pets, two dogs and two cats and I'm just amazed at how simple their lives are. We tend to complicate things alot and struggle with alcohol and other addictions as people, but I think we can learn alot by just watching our pets, because their demands are few and simple. I wish I was that way sometimes.

One day at a time.