View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 03:50 PM
  # 84 (permalink)  
rondfw777

Jason! That is a Cat Fishy,lol. Just as I have free will to go fishing,God gives us free will to go about our own business and do whatever. God will let us go thru the tough times for reasons. The things we do that God told us over and over not to do,are gonna leave deep scars to remind us daily why we should not want to return to that way of living. Without the scars of the Hellish Detox pain and suffering,I would more than likely fall right back into the things that only brought me pain. The enemy will never ever leave you alone,because you are seeking what God has for you. The Enemy never bothers with the people who are on the road to destruction,he has them right where he wants them. The shear fact that you and everyone that turns to God for help and healing,only angers the enemy and temptations will flood our lives.
Tough times will come,so that your faith will be proved Genuine and you will walk out of the fire! My life is not easy by any means,but being sober is worth it. Or I could just sit back and drink my life away,not achieving anything and awaiting the day my family would have to bury me drunk with a broken spirit.
Keep up the good fight because the victory is ours Jason.

Pray for our Troops and those who lost loved ones in Ft. Hood.
Pray for our Troops all over the world,that are willing to give up thier lives,so we might have freedom!

Do not worry about tomorrow,because today has enough troubles of it's own!

Ron