Old 11-07-2009, 08:24 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Alexis8842

Unhappy New to this site and definatly need some support

I am new to this sight and so far what I have seen is pretty amazing! Everyone is goin thru the same things and offer sooo much support to one another.... its so hard 2 find that!! Im livin with someone who doesnt do drugs (and im not so sure she understands addiction AT ALL) and was on my ass to get clean and i finally did... and i truely feel like she just wants me to fail now!! She knows exactly what 2 say or do 2 make me wanna either relapse or kill myself... She never tells me that shes proud of me, but she is so quik 2 point out my mistakes! But her boyfriend could not use for 2 days and shes all ova him tellin him how proud of him she is and makin it known 2 everyone that he has 2 days clean... It just kinda hurts cuz shes my sister and the one who made me see alot of things that made me wanna be clean!
Anyways, i just wanna be able 2 talk 2 people who might understand me and can maybe offer me some advice about what 2 do? Im kinda lost right now... Thank you and i am actually so glad i joined this sight even tho i have NO IDEA how 2 do anything yet?? I think i might have posted this message in the wrong place LOL... i kind of feel better even just getting my feelings out in this message and having hopes that someone will respond!! Thanks again
<3 Alexis <3 :praying