Thread: 24 more minutes
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 02:53 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
SeekingPeace01

OMG. So, I just opened my fridge to see if I have any food (I never do, but thought maybe I did) . . . and I dug in for some water . . . and there, behind a bottle of apple juice, sat a bottle of Sam Adams Light from Saturday night. It's now just sitting on my desk, in front of me, staring at me. I'm staring at it. Why haven't I dumped it out yet?

After all that minute counting, and here is this beer sitting in my fridge. Wtf?

F-this sh**

God, that makes me lmao. You see this, alcohol?? Coincidence or testing universe? You see this? It's called my middle finger and that big white thing is called my freaking toilet.

Gone. Grrrrr. How funny is that??? All that minute counting and that little jerk was just chillin' in my fridge. Pffffffff.

Not only shall I stay sober today, but not even a stupid "one", not gonna get loaded off this, just a little sip, all alone in my apt, bottle is gonna change that . . .

Who was the dumba** that left that in there? Oh yeah, the out of control drunk girl that use to live here.

I CANNOT believe that was in there. lol