View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 12:03 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
yeahgr8

TB!

Your situation sucks ass! Is it till only June, as you indicated? If so then suck it up and keep on going in your sobriety! Reminds me of a couple of situations i got in when i was younger, in both cases i used to hate going back to my room...there was a kind of alley behind the house at one place and i used to sit there until it was time to go to bed instead of going in and sitting with the people there. I had no money at the time and could not move, i remember feeling very alone and sad...it's no fun!

Trying to remember what i did, oh yeah forged signatures on some cheques and cashed them, then moved to another place which i got kicked out of when the police came round with a warrant and then ended up sleeping in my car for a few nights and in front of the magistrates a few weeks later lol So there is one thing you shouldn't do!

I doubt your room mate has any idea of how much effect she has on you, but wow she will have all power if you drink because of her...so don't...AA meeting soon?