View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 10:40 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
dojoro
"I think I can. I think I can"

I have had a headache for a week. Day 8 today. I think my head feels a little better today but the headache is still there.

Still planning on going to a meeting? I have yet to go. I got the "Big Book" yesterday. I read a few pages last night and it was eye-opening. Gonna go read some more now that my boys are napping I was a teacher...teachers love happy hour...at least the ones I hung out with did. I want to hear all about the meeting when you go. I have such anxiety about going but I am starting to really want to experience it. Especially now since I have the book.

SR has helped me through 7 days the people are wonderful, so supportive. According to the book the only one who can really help is another alcoholic...the logic behind it is astounding but the proof is in the numbers. Got that info from the book last night. My husband doesn't think I have a drinking problem. He is supportive but sometimes I want to believe him when he tells me I don't drink that much(he doesn't see half of it). He is asking me more and more if I will ever drink again...I really don't know. there seem to be more and more times lately I don't think I have a problem either. Just needed a little break is all. I hope to get to a meeting someday but my denial and fear are keeping me away. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on a first meeting!

jo