Old 11-02-2009, 03:48 PM
  # 475 (permalink)  
gneiss
Never settle.

Congratulations, Bam. Proud of you!!

I'm totally stressed out. I have so much stuff to do and I'm so stressed out that I can't even concentrate on it. Thought maybe if I griped here it might help. I have a term paper due tomorrow, but I had to switch subjects about 2 hours ago. So I'm completely starting over. I've written papers before in one night, but I hate doing it.

My roommate's been gone and I'm starting to hate the quiet in the apartment. I don't sleep well ever since the burglary if no one is here. And he called me today and said his ex filed for full custody of his daughter with no visitation so he has to go get a lawyer. I realize that's not *really* my problem but he started crying on the phone and it kinda got to me. He's done a lot of stuff wrong, been to prison, done drugs, all that. But he's always been proud of his daughter, always done everything he can for her, always done the best thing for her. Now his ex is trying to remove his parental rights.

And all that circus means my normal study partner for our exam Thursday may not even make it to the exam, let alone be able to study since he'll be tied up with a lawyer. Not that I can't study on my own, but we're a great study team.

I kinda want to sit down and cry but I don't really have time for it. I gotta get back to work. Thanks for the vent.