Thread: er pot...kettle
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 02:13 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  
Blackhawk

Originally Posted by baldjim View Post
my partner went out with a friend last night ,i was there with them till about 10 pm they were drinking shots and jack d my fave drink, by 10 i wanted to go home but the girls being drunk wanted to go to a night club for an hour and the deal was i'd stay up and drive pick them up at 12 midnight

suited me fine i went back took my partners kids some pizza and watched the football on tv (soccer) we ate the pizza me and her 15 year old son had a good chat ,i took the dogs for a walk and i had a nice chilling night

at 12 i checked my phone no come and pick me up text

12.30 nothing

1 AM nothing

1.30 nothing

i sent her a text saying i'm tired and i could do with going to sleep is she going to be long

nothing

at 2am i drove down to the night club and waited outside

2.30 she staggers out of the door very very drunk bare foot,her top rght down showing enough cleavage to park a harley in ,she see's the car trips in through the door ,gigling like a schoolgirl saying i;m dwunk and slurring

the stench of jack d and shots was over whelming

as i drove her home she had her head out of the window as she felt sick ,every time i went around a corner she fell all over the place sometimes falling onto me whilst i was driving other times smashing her head on the window

all the journey home was .. stop the car i want to walk ,i feel sick etc

i spent a very sleepness night with her moaning in her sleep ,snoring like a wounded wilderbeast and her tossing and turning getting up to the tiolet 50 times

this morning has been no better listening to her being sick into a bowl and saying stuff like never again etc

yet i cant really say a word can i ??? i have done this and much worse over and over again ???

i know i cant really preach here but if she dont stop drinking .... i wont be able to stay in this relationship

what sort of moron am i saying this???

i have been much much worse but i cant stand it :wtf2
I am at a loss here as I am new to this forum and have been reading through people's struggles to come to terms with addiction. Why would you talk about this lady like this on a forum? It sounds as if you have had a long relationship with the lady and yet your writing of her is very down putting. Is she alcoholic or was she just having a good time with her friends?