Old 11-01-2009, 10:16 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
dojoro
"I think I can. I think I can"

My husband has NEVER taken all 3 boys anywhere. Partly because I won't let him partly because I think he knows it is just way to hard. He engages in canversation and they roam and wander. I don't feel I could trust him to keep an eye out but he probably could. That is probably another forum somewhere.

My husband will drive he hardly ever drinks. That was one of the best part about going to these kind of things free booze, kids are there and happy free food...no worries! Not everyone will be drinking. I can definitely distract myself by I don't know interacting with my own kids. Something I don't really do in these situations...well with both hands anyway.

I am more and more tempted to go to a meeting but I am still so nervous to walk in the door. Sooo nervous to see someone I know. I checked into them and it seems all the beginners are open meetings. I don't like that idea. I wish there was a way I could go and listen and see it without being seen. After I saw what goes on I would feel better about going. I even thought about driving to one not near my town.

Party starts in 45 minutes. Not sure what to do yet.