View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 09:28 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Fiona630
Just another day...

Well I know Im pleased with myself to have woken up with no hang over the day after halloween! Yeah me! Had i drunk I would be holding the walls up while making my way to the kitchen for some much needed water, telling my son to make whatever he and his friend want to eat and feeling my way back to bed. Instead I made breakfast for the two. And got a nice hug and thank you from my son..that is well worth it.

TB-I woke up like at 4am looked out my window and the neighbors were still at it..I laughed to myself thinking..hahaha..ur gonna feel like hell and Im not!

I have pics on my camera of an event we go to every year..lasts all weekend, we camp there. And its a big party time. Im usually drunk the entire time..but Instead of 4 nights of drinking I did none. When I look back at the drunk pics of everyone I think oh thank god that wasnt me! beer all spilled down their shirts, cant stand up. Everyone laughing at them. The underage girl doing beer bongs until she is sitting in her chair, looking dazed and confused, leans over, throws up, and picks up another beer..oh hell no! Im good.

Congrats to everyone that made it through all the halloween parties and festivities sober! Yeah for us!