View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 10:15 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Fiona630
Just another day...

I have a couple girlfriends that I can hang out with and not drink and they wont give me weird looks and pressure me...but the rest make me feel like something is seriously wrong with me when I have tried to not drink before and went out..they were like well why are you here if your not going to drink? I didn't know it was law that if you went to the bar you had to drink. Honestly I have noticed more people at the bars not drinking. Oh well...pity for those friends because they will not be graced with my presence! haha

Good for you for going home..its better then staying there and feeling uncomfortable and end up taking a drink.

All of hunting season is a lonely time for me. I can only spend so much time with my kid..he likes to bring up stories..mom, rememer when that one night you were drinking and we were sitting out by the pool..oh lord...nope..cant say that I do..which night was that? So Im trying to give him better stories to bring up..mom, remember that time we were watching that one movie in bed drinking chocolate milk? I like that story better.

U may feel lonely but ur not alone!