Old 10-31-2009, 02:38 PM
  # 459 (permalink)  
HuskyPup
Shape-Shifting Super-Hero

Hey gneiss, what is your relationship with your room-mate? I sense maybe it's some kind of relationship beyond friendship, not necessarily romantic, but invested with some kind of energy/charge that makes it difficult to break the bond.

Now it's been three weeks since tapering off the Klonopin, and still totally stressed/shaky/sore/queasy.

I have also been broke beyond broke, the wage garnishments and state pay cuts have hit me hard. Many days, I eat one meal, the phone got cut off for a few days last week, rent will be late. I can't even afford a co-pay to see the Dr.

I am very scared. I keep being told I make to much for aid of any kind, but feel like I am losing it. I have not been anywhere in several years, have not been able to see my family back in Michigan, feel like I am just getting older and more hopeless. Sometimes, I wish I would die, just die, without trying, and end all this. I don't see any hope anymore, I am faint, tired, broke and tired of trying.

Not sure anymore, the future looks so grey and distant, the present is a struggle just to endure, all I have left it seems are a few memories.