Old 10-30-2009, 05:51 PM
  # 454 (permalink)  
gneiss
Never settle.

Ah. that must have been my problem today, joinedintime. Guess I should head to the store for some Lucky Charms.

I had an awful day. All those stupid little things came back to haunt me today, I was just sorta chronically p!ssed off and crying. Like, to the point where it just got stupid. I was doing some homework for a class that both my roommate and I are enrolled in. It's probably the hardest class I've ever taken. I worked on this problem for about 2 hours and I was so frustrated that I couldn't get it right; my calculations indicated the presence of a physically impossible situation. My roommate hadn't done the problem yet, it was due a few hours later, and he was watching TV, talking on the phone, and making fun of me. And then, of course, expected me to give him my paper when I finished. I was so mad I went into my room and cried. I couldn't handle it. And then he walked in and asked if I was mad. Ya think? Honestly, he was kinda grouchy today and the homework situation really had me frustrated but I kinda lost it. I had zero control of my emotions. I'm so stressed out lately. I think I'd like to be kidnapped and taken on a crime spree. By Johnny Depp. Yes.