View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 12:11 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
dojoro
"I think I can. I think I can"

Hi. Day 3 here. I love wine. I miss it so much. I am on day 3. The best advice I have recieved here so far is take it by the day. For me is is more like an hour that adds up to a day. I don't feel great. Today exhausted, yesterday pissed off. But if I don't have it around I can't drink and I won't go get it. If it were here I would drink. I am probably not helping you. But I so relate. I am a stay at home Mom. My kids didn't know, didn't care. My two year old looks at a bottle of wine and says "wine" I never hid it...they are to little. By the time my husband arrived I would act like I was pouring my first glass. He thought I had 2 glasses a night. He doesn't get it. He stills thinks I am manifesting this whole thing. This board is the only reason I am on Day 3. The people, my friends, help. They understand. They don't judge. I feel free being able to type the truth and get a response and advice. I hope I can do this but it is hard. I still focus on the future and drinking. Thanksgiving haunts me daily. I haven't been around alcohol yet and that will be a real test. I have a party Sun. 4 year old b-day which at that age are more for the adults to get together and drink. I may have to send my husband I am not that strong...yet?. OK now I am venting again. I am thinking of you. I know how feel feel. I understand. I am here too!

Jo