Old 10-29-2009, 03:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
dojoro
"I think I can. I think I can"

do a dish...take a sip, spray the counters...take a sip...

This was my routine for years. Tonight I have to do everything except the take a sip. it is killing me. Cooking dinner, feeding the boys, cleaning the kitchen, emptying the dishwasher, mopping the floor all took place with wine. It all went together. It worked until my bleeping liver enzymes decided to rat me out. I still have to do all those things without my wine or any drink for that matter. What usually takes an hour or two is going on 3 and I still have tons to do. being in my own kitchen seems to be the most difficult. At this point I am trying to tell myself reasons why I should be able to drink...the best I can come uo with is why would I want to put myself through this any longer...I could cut down, hey every other day is better then every day! Maybe I'll eventually move to every three and then every four. Those are my thoughts...heading back to the kitchen to continue cleaning the mess. I miss my wine which was always right there on the corner of the counter when I needed her. Together we made that kitchen shine!

Jo