View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 10:26 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Surlyredhead
Life is Grand

Hello Jason, and welcome.
I am at work, so forgive my lack of information. My AA meeting book for Macomb county is at home. I know that there are meetings in Roseville, there is one at St. Mark church on the 696 service drive right before Gratiot, I am not sure what day though. There are quite a few right by where you are (I am in Warren). If you are comfortable doing so, there are two Alano clubs close by, one is at Cass and Groesbeck, if you are on Groesbeck heading into Mt. Clemens from 16 mile, turn left on Cass, right past Moravian, on the left side is one. The other is in Warren, it is on 9 Mile, just past Hoover on the right side if you are comming from Gratiot. Both places host meetings, most daily, usually more than once a day. There, they should have the meeting book for Macomb county. The clubs are just a gathering place for Alcoholics where there is a no bar. You don't have to "belong" to the club to walk in and ask for a book. It will list all of the meeting places and times in Southeast Michigan, and will say if it is smoking or not.
Please let me know if you have trouble finding a book or a meeting. welcome to sobriety.

Cathy