Thread: 48 Days!
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 10:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Kolina
Free Indeed

Talking 48 Days!

48 days clean!

Not easy, but with the right attitude is possible. This journey reminds me of ultimate cage fighting, or dog fighting back in the day. The contestants are me against me! Good me verses bad me. In cage fighting one must submit, however, in the case of the dog fighting, there can only be one winner. The dogs will fight until one is dead. So, here is the thing…the dog you feed better is the dog that will be stronger. How do you feed the dog? (meaning you or me, now, I am not calling anyone a dog okay, just an analogy) You can feed your dog in several different ways. First, you can feed it by pondering how much you want another drink or drug, or whatever your vise is, or you can rewire your thought patterns to that of God! That is what I feed my dog (myself), the word of God! I read my bible to find out how to beat the other dog (again meaning myself and the addiction). There is a solution for anything that ails you in that book! Guess what? I am competitive, so I love to win, and this is a battle that I will win because I am feeding my dog the right food!

Kill the addiction, not the person! :uzi2: