View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 01:33 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
firemama

ahhh, I actually liked you before, when you were telling me to basically kiss my own ass, lol.
But its much appreciated, After I wrote that post, I've been online trying to find an actual meeting somewhat close to the boondocks of where I live.
So far so good, But I gotta keep looking... Looks like the closest one is 45 miles from here... But Im willing to try it. Why not? What do I have to lose? I did not drink yesterday, obviously, but I got sick from the one shot I had today. It didn't taste right today, plus I was upset. It wasn't what I wanted.
My husband, haha. He knows it settles me down, he has no idea I have a problem. Yet that is... I gotta come clean and will when he gets home. The kind of man he is, He will pour everything down the drain and work with me. I just hate admitting defeat, lol. Guess kind of a woman thing.
I wasn't trying the whole pity party stuff, but I see how it came across that way... Huh, I should reread things a lot more.
That horse, ha. Stupid moron, I cut him on his alfalfa hay and grain because he's getting too fat, He needs to lose about 200 lbs and he's been pist for a couple days now, Apparently he didn't think I should be cleaning his stall. Thats what you get when you have show horses. Especially the stuck up quarter horse kind, lol...
Gotta get back to it,... I really like it when Im being yelled at, I got my butt in gear thats for sure. Thank you!
This mama I guess is gonna need all the help she can get! Oh yea, and its gonna be hell.