View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 10:22 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
migrainegirl

Thank you all for the kind words and advice! It's nice to know that I can talk about this without having to feel as embarrassed as I do around my family!

I started doing the botox injections back in May 09. It seems to have worked for a little bit of the intensity, but now I find myself taking the endocet at the ON-SIGHT of just a mild headache!!

I have quite a bit of stress in my life right now (mind you... who doesn't right?), and I take a sleeping pill at night... then in the morning I pop an endocet to wake up. I have seemingly made them my "salvation"... pretty pathetic... I know.

I haven't taken one in almost three days. This is probably one of the HARDEST things I have done; I have given birth to 2 children and this STILL seems harder than that!! I just keep repeating to myself that "everything is going to be okay no matter what", and try to keep telling myself that I must take every day ONE AT A TIME. Having people that I CAN talk to makes a whole world of difference to me... thank you all for that!