Thread: er pot...kettle
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 01:23 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Charmie

can i just point out to our overseas friends that this sort of drinking in the UK is the norm! scary isnt it.any given friday or saturday night you can go into a town centre and see probably a third of all the folk out and about this drunk.the drinking culture in this country is that bad.its not a good night unless you are blitzed,like trucker i couldnt put the drink down,,can your girlfriend Jim? my experience was this,,,,i went to AA at the begining of the year,i got sober and got on the steps,my alcoholic boyfriend followed me into AA amonth later of his own violition and for himself,not to save our relationship.had he not done this we would not have been together.sobriety is the first and formost thing in my life and comes before everything,if it does not i will drink again and will be nothing again anyways.and lifes to good to go down that path again,,ive been down it and it was sh!t!!!! only you can decide whats best for you Jim,but soul search,is this going to threaten your sobriety?