Thread: AA Religion?
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 03:45 PM
  # 59 (permalink)  
Ago

I find intolerance, bigotry, and sweeping uninformed (and wrong) statements about others offensive (admittedly probably more so when that segment includes me, especially when quite frankly it couldn't be further from the truth)

I work on being tolerant, and am very open to AA not being the only path to sobriety, I "promote" AA because it works, and don't denigrate others beliefs and find it offensive that my beliefs are frequently denigrated here, called "flim flam" called Christian propaganda etc evidently somehow this slips between the cracks of

4. No Flaming: Posting of any content with the intention of disrupting the forum or inflaming members-be it on someone's person, religious beliefs, race, national background, sexual orientation, or recovery program.
and it's OK to call AA Christian propaganda and flim flam and a million other jabs

I get upset and frustrated because AA saved my life yet there are a number of posters who's sole contribution seems to be to knock AA, and get away with it on a daily basis...whatevers

good luck convincing so much as one A.A. basher of this fact.
Agreed Dawg, I'm outty

yall have a good day