Old 10-21-2009, 03:22 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
NEOMARXIST

Wow, I think that is one of the inspiring threads I have read on SR for a long time.

I failed to notice the date when I was reading the post and was just about to write a reply and then I got to the 1 year sober part!!!! Nice One!! It has so mouch more impact when someone posts using their original thread as the story sounds so much more human and easier to take positives from, rather than just being a thread that no-one can relate to. Well Done.

I was about to write a reply saying how I too was the same around drugs, especially cocaine, once I had taken a drink and so in order to stop taking the drugs then I had to stop taking the booze. I am an alcoholic and the drug taking is just another branch of my alcoholism TBH IMO. Though I did behave like a drug addict also when i was drunk though I had to be drunk to behave like that, so it was always the booze with me that was the problem and not the drugs Per Se.

Congratulation on your year again and I thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts to see the journey you have been on over the last 12 months.

peace and love xxx