Old 10-20-2009, 01:34 PM
  # 402 (permalink)  
gneiss
Never settle.

Life is better in that I have fewer problems of my own making, but mostly it's same $hit different day. However, I'm able to handle it better sober. Running has kinda been helping, too. And photography, even if it's just on my cell phone. It's easier to post pics to my F@cebook account than it is here, because I can SMS the pics from my phone. Otherwise you'd get drowned in photos! Pretty pictures are relaxing, I guess.

Bam, your story about the bank made me laugh. One time my debit card was declined at the store and I knew I had the money in my account. No worries, I figured the bank was having a hiccup, I paid with a check and went to the next store. Same thing happened there. So I called my bank (about 10:00 Friday evening... always a good time to get customer service at a bank) and I was supposedly overdrawn by-- get this-- $1.9 MILLION!!! Would you like to see someone flip out? 8:00 Saturday morning I was at the bank. The lady looked at my account, saw where my debit card was declined, but no record of any overdraw. I had $800. Crazy.

I'm having one of those days where nothing's really going quite how I want it to go. I have this project where I have to draft some geology illustrations on the computer. I had a little circus here last night and managed to drop my flash drive in the parking lot. It got run over by a car and is dead as a doornail. So this project that took about 12 hours to draft is gone and I have to start over. I'm supposed to have it done tomorrow. I guess I'm in for a late night.