View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 02:03 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
collegegirl

Thank you everyone for the good advice. I made it through the work day, and I calmed down after I talked to him. I'm not sure why, because I still knew that he wasn't being honest with me. Everything was fine until that night when we talked about it. We ended up getting in a huge fight and I ended up drinking - not a whole lot but a few glasses of wine.

I really need to stay away from him. He is no good for me at all. But it is so hard because we work together. And whenever I start to distance myself, he turns into the sweetest guy ever. I've been trying to get back in touch with my old friends to try and ease the breakup, so I wouldn't get so lonely. I haven't been doing very well - I never feel like going out and doing anything with my friends. I am always either with him or home alone. I'm trying to get myself back out there but it's hard. I hate being alone.

It's been nice having SR, because no one in my life knows about the alcohol or the relationship problems. So thanks everyone. I really liked the quote "Doing well is always the best revenge. Hold your head high and don't drink, just for today." I've never thought of that before. Haha maybe I will try to just pretend that I'm not a mess and eventually it will become true.