Thread: Positivity...
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 08:05 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Tazman53
Follow Directions!

Neo projecting leads to worrying about very little.

When I was younger it took me very little time to learn that if I was looking for a long term relationship to start looking early in the evening for ladies like that, for 2 reasons, one being that ladies that are looking for long term relationships do the same thing! The second reason was ladies (Unless they are drunk) find drunk men repulsive!

Now if I was just looking for a one night stand I did not even start looking until at least 10pm or later............. Back then I was a dog and if I was "looking" those ladies were to be found after 10pm or later...... of course they were also looking for what I was looking for.

Want to find out just how repulsive a drunk lady (or man) really is? Go to an all night food place after the bars have closed!!!!

I quit drinking for 1 1/2 years in my early 20's, had an absolute blast!!!!

Stay sober for a while, go out with sober people, beleive it or not you will have far more fun and do so many more things then you ever did while drinking.

There is not one single thing that I can not do today that I did while drinking. Now here is the bonus to doing things sober.... I do them all better then I did while drinking and I remember it all the next day!!!

Do you like sports? How many times on a Monday morning at work do you hear people talking about the END of the BIG GAME? Can you participate in it? I couldn't, I rarely even remembered who had even won the game unless I heard it on the radio and then there was no way I could participate in a discussion about the last part of any game, to drunk or to busy getting drunk to know what happened.

Well guess what? Today thanks to staying sober I am one of the participants in those conversations, I can make intelligent converstion instead of saying the same old dumb stuff I hear others say like "How about them Cowboys!" LOL