Old 10-15-2009, 04:40 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
endzoner
Being Me for the first time

Donne .. first im glad your making the attempt to do some meeting they will increase your chances at a happy sober future .
Ive been attending the same meeting back home and each time i go it seems like a diff meeting in a small way .. there are a few faces that have been there for as long or longer then I have ( 6 yrs ) but each time I do attend there IS ALWAYS new faces , which for many mite seem like a diff meeting to some .
Depending on where you at and how many meeting there are in your area , It could very well be new faces alot . It dones always mean its New tho . the meetings are generally the same format each time . newcommers , topic , book study . they still follow that label of meeting . If and when you choose a reg meeting you will see ( hopfuly ) a few same faces each time you go . like around here in SR there are so many that come and go , not getting it , thats the sad part of recovery but its also eyeopening . keep up the great job on staying sober and reaching out and trying something that could change your life , if your willing to work it .. huggles Endzy