Old 10-14-2009, 07:15 PM
  # 372 (permalink)  
gneiss
Never settle.

Hi all. Been off for a couple days, but now I have homework to do so naturally... here I am! Haha.

I'm being good. My roommate decided we need to go on a health kick. Like... totally wish he'd done that a year ago instead of going on a meth/coke/booze kick, right? Haha. Anyway, we went for a run this evening in cold drizzle. I guess the running loosened up all the products of smoking drugs from a few days ago because I've been coughing up vileness ever since. But I feel better than I have in a long time, since I quit walking when it just got too miserably hot last summer. We ran just over a mile and though I question his motivational techniques (telling me I run slower than his ex-gf was not cool. She really hurt my feelings a few times and much as I've tried I can't get over it. I really can't stand her) it was nice to get out and do something good for myself for once.

Exercise is about the only thing I have found that keeps me straight. So... tomorrow I add another tenth of a mile, I think.

Bam, hope you're feeling better! And hope everyone else is getting along well.