View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 09:13 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
collegegirl

Exclamation help i'm freaking out

Ok, so I'm on my 6th day sober now. I was doing so good, and this morning for the first time I woke up feeling great and I had lots of energy.

So I'm at work now, and my boyfriends ex wife just called me. She never calls me. She wanted to tell me that my bf called her because he wanted to let her know he is single now (which he's not) and that he's not speaking to me anymore (which he is). She has caused problems and lied before, but I know she talked to him because of certain things she mentioned. (Like how he left work early yesterday.) He told me he has not spoken to her in weeks.

I can't go home from work because I have a really important meeting later. But I am sitting at my desk, shaking really bad, on the verge of tears... I can't focus on my work or anything other than him betraying me. I can't even confront him about it because he is in a meeting that might last a while. I don't know what to do. I'm just waiting for someone to walk into my office and ask why I'm broken out in hives (that happens when I get really worked up). I feel like I can't even function for the rest of the day, and when I get home, I know I will go straight for a drink... I am so upset right now and need some advice.