View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 09:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Aysha
Looking For Myself...Sober

Had a very disturbing dream last night.

Since putting the crack pipe down. I have found that my using dreams are not crack using dreams. But rather needle using dreams.
I have never used one. Was always to scared to.
Only time I considered it was in my darkest lowest moments to off myself. And I was not near any of it..Thank goodness.
I have seen people do it. It looks like a pain in ass to be honest. So much crap to go through to get your fix. But then again..All addictions are in their own way.

Last night I had a very different one. This girl was shooting and then she stuck me with it. And she was infected. And now I was. And that just sent my dream into panic mode. And I woke right up sweating and freaking out. So much that I came on here and posted in the social group dreamers, smoked not 1 but 2 cigs. And was still bothered today by it.

I know they are just dreams. But it confuses me why I would dream about doing that. When I dream about crack. Its such a cluster F and nothing goes right and never end up using most of the time. Just attempt and fail very miserably.
But with these dreams about shooting. They are very detailed and precise. And very vivid. I mean right down to numbers. And some of that stuff I wouldnt even know about.

It is strange and freaks me out alot. And kinda scares me.

Anyone else have dreams of other substances they would never and have never done?
How but your take on why someone would dream so intensly about the same thing??