Thread: Yet again
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 08:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Richard54

Yet again

Every time i 'relapse' it just gets worse, I drink more, longer, and the withdraws are worse every time too....

I actually am hesitant to call it a relapse because it's a choice I made. I chose to drink again..and now I'm going to choose not to drink any more.

I guess I'm starting this thread so I can have maybe a little bit of accountability to myself.

This last little bender really kicked me good...I was totally shocked to find out it was Tuesday today.., I thought it was Saturday. The last week has been a total blurr...Not fun.

Only been 13 hours for me now, so I'm sure you all know the drill I'm going through here, been puking all day, I don't know where all that crap is coming from down there, cuz I haven't eaten since Saturday.....

I'm hoping I can come back and read this post in a week or so, and think 'I'm making it'!!!! ....that would be very cool.....

I'm too out to lunch to even try attending a meeting tonight.
Have my sights set on one this Thursday though, I've been to it before, and I really like the people I met there before.

Thanks for listening to my rant. Wish me luck friends. I know I can do this .... with a little help from God I will...