Thread: I am a dreamer
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 03:30 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
discontentmiser

GiveLove said: "Before, I had avoided such things because I didn't think healthy people would "get" me. I traveled in circles with other damaged people because they made me feel understood."

That's exactly what I'm living in now.
Just today at lunch while someone was commenting at my absurd choice to return to that group of people where a 12th grader was going around (convincingly) pretending to be an ape... well this person said that these people were all crazy and I should run away while I still could, I answered that I felt more at home with crazy people.

I'm starting to stake out "normal" or possibly healthy people to spend more time with at school. I always distrust these "normal" people, try to make them seem lower than me.

wow, I need a wakeup call

I think I'll still stay mostly in my comfort zone, but tone it down from miserable, angsty people to people how are just plain weird. I can totally handle weird, THAT is in my comfort zone.

I hope I learn better (as I never learned properly how to live in the first place)

but a big virtual hug to all you troubled people out there; I still like you since we can understand each other