Old 10-13-2009, 11:56 AM
  # 361 (permalink)  
jamdls

I went to the grocery store on SAturday to pick up some pumpkins and gourds for decorating purposes well I walk in the store and they are serving MARGARITA SHOTS! They don't sell alchol at the store but I guess they were promoting this margarita mix--it made me so angry! When I was drinking they didn't even sell beer and wine at this location (dry area up until i quit drinking???) but now they do and when I go past the wine I hold my breath and close my eyes because it makes me nauseated otherwise. But Saturday really p*ssed me off! so what do I do? I turn to the right to the bakery and bought a bunch of chocolate desserts. I do not think they should sell any alchohol in the grocery store! Texas has or had a lot of dry areas and up until 2 yrs ago (when I quit drinking of course...) I had rarely been in a grocery store that sold alchol. I always disliked grocery shopping now I hate it.
It's been cold/drizzly/gray for a week now and that describes my mood as well --I feel like the weather. I need sunshine!