Old 10-12-2009, 07:16 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
xpartyeee
Reborn in Sobriety!

Wow that is a excellent and great post. It is very true for me the only true to get rid of the feelings for the bad is to replace iwth positive and good things. Examples that are helping me now living healthy, exercise vitamins, eating right, sleeping right , finding something productive to work on each day, family, church, and so on with all of these positive it is like the negatives were never even there. But see here is the issue when life changes and as a addict you loose the good positive things you need to be aware of you your thoughts your feelings your emotions your attitudes if you are not aware you can easily replace the good with the bad relapse at end up back in the darkness in a very short time. I admit this has been the never ending cycle I have been on for the last 15 years repeat after repeat after repeat after repeat but it all those experiences hardships Etc that has made me finally understand me become aware and learn how to focus and overcome the loss of good and instead of replace with bad be able to replace with good. So on this path I can OVERCOME and can STAY AWAY and Can BE FREE OF THE DEAMONS THAT have plagued me for SO LONG!