View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 02:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
JSoBeRz
Fighting To Stay Clean!

Cool Hi I'm a Newbie and I'm an Addict.

I've always searched for information on recovery and each time has always led me into this forum. Today I decided to become a member... and to share my story with you. I've been an addict to opiates for over 5 years. For the past two years I was on and off Suboxone. Back in may-july i got a lil out of hand and snorted heroin and coke. I stopped that july 4th and stuck with the subs till recently last week I had my last 1mg sub...on the 3rd day of being sober i felt like i needed a fix... so i snorted roxy's... been doin 30mg-90mg of them this past weekend. Mind you I never snorted roxy's before. Today I was good up until 5 minutes ago. I sniffed my last roxy. After today I refuse to become a slave to the opiates. I'm tired of not having control over my life. I've been through withdrawel before. And I know this week is going to be HELL. Which is why I'm posting. I feel expressing my experiences might help release some built up emotions. For only a select few know of my addiction problem. Thanks in advance for the people taking the time out to read this and actually caring. -God Bless