Old 10-09-2009, 10:23 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
handyandy

I recognise that this is an older post, but no doubt people searching for answers will read these old threads. I just wanted to add my two cents.

- Most days I don't go out in public because I feel ********.
- I hate going shopping, because I walk around in a daze, not knowing where things are in the supermarket.
- When family friends come over, I interact with them, but I feel like I'm 'acting', and not really myself.
- My short-term memory is really bad. I'll get to dinner time and wonder what I did all morning.
- I sometimes get stressed not knowing what I did in the morning. But it doesn't matter, it's just irrational worry.
- I repetitively think about the same old argument that I had with a friend. I don't care about it, but my mind likes to think about it.
- I sleep okay some nights, other nights, I sleep terribly.
- I crave sweet food, especially chocolate, but have found that 'glutamine supplements' helps with my sugar cravings. (they also help with my mood, and sleep)
- Most days I feel like I'm living in a dream.
- When I have good days, it's like I forget what it was like to feel 'not like myself'.
- When interacting with people I'm often on autopilot.
- I used to not be able to concentrate when I watched movies, I'm getting better at it.
- My concentration is better, but only lasts for about 15 minutes... but it improves on at off all the time.
- I am fatigued all the time.
- Green tea relaxes me.
- my emotions are either vacant, or extreme.

I can't write anymore on here... because I am losing my focus, but I'm ALWAYS available to discuss PAW's symptoms with anyone who wants to talk about it.

i know how it feels, to feel like you're going crazy. to feel like you're losing your mind.

like ManchurianC - i got very frustrated at old people walking slowing in the supermarket.
I get frustrated with bad service, with heaps of things.

blah, blah, blah...

message me, if you need to talk. it helps.