Thread: Trying to cope
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 10:18 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Caitsith

Originally Posted by Learn2Live View Post
Caitsmith and BohemiMama, I ALSO have a b-day coming up in two weeks. 7 This is very strangely coincidental.
Are we ALL Libras? Hmmm....

Caitsmith, I love the color of your posts! Can you tell me how you did that if you remember? Girl, I tell ya', I read your last post and thought you and I are so alike!

I know, right? Isn't it weird just how much water can come out of your eyes!?!? Who knew?

Why do you get depressed about birthdays I wonder?

I limit the number of "friends" I have also. Too many friends just confuses me. I also have depression. I think I probably had some of it my whole life but it did not get bad until 12 years ago when I involved myself with a person who is addicted to crack.

I know it feels impossible to go out and meet other people such as in Al-Anon but will you at least think about it? I know for certain it is uncomfortable at first. I also have difficulty being around people socially. But it is not like a "normal" social event; they are generally "quiet" meetings, the people are very kind and you don't even have to speak if you don't want to.

I know, right? You must have been reading my mind because not 10 minutes ago I was thinking about this same thing. I recall telling my EX-Addicted-Friend "I have my OWN problems. You need to take care of yours." Even though he KNEW this and understood this, still he would not take responsibility for his own issues. He didn't care to.

I guess it's about 6PM your time as I'm posting this. I hope you had a good day with less tears. Don't forget to drink plenty of water so you have a steady tear-supply.
Thank you for your reply,it has cheered me up a bit ! Today isn't much better,hubby is out again. We had a huge row last night. He said some very nasty things,although i said a few too ! Only because i was hurting. I haven't seem him all day.

Im a scorpio but as i was born on the cusp so sometimes im not ! I get depressed about my birthdays because they are ALWAYS a disaster! ALL of them. Always have been. But i think i have always been depressed maybe because of my childhood. But with what hubby does, it just adds too it.

To get the colour of my posts, just select the colour form the A option on the post menu ( Where you select the type of font etc) It's my fav colour!
I think you are right, we are alike ! I have been drinking a lot of water !!!