View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 05:59 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Aysha
Looking For Myself...Sober

Its tough working wirh/for family. Its like the saying dont hire family to do a job for you.
Theres just too much BS that goes along with it.
Sometimes its more expectation. Sometimes we take advantage of a situaiton because its family. Its just a bad combination in my experience.
So if you dont mind me asking. I am sry if this was already posted. But how does he make you feel useless?
He pays you good money for a job you said you otherwise wouldnt have. Lets you live with him for free.
My dad says some mean things sometimes. But his actions take on a different tone. More caring. I could be cussed out by someone while they are opening their door for me and handing me a plate of food at the same time.
Its happened more times than I care to remember. But its what really counts that I think about.
Does he do things for you when it really comes down to it?
I am not trying to minimize how you feel. I am just trying to get the story here.
Bceause what I have seen just posted here. It sounds like it may just be a clash of personalities. But he still is helping you financially by giving you a job and a roof over your head. But I may be wrong.